- Material: PE
- Use: Masking
- Adhesive Side: Single Sided
- Adhesive: Rubber, Butyl Rubber
- Adhesive Type: Hot Melt, Pressure Sensitive, Water Activated
- Feature: Antistatic
- Design Printing: Offer Printing
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Ningbo Ideal
- Model Number: T-365, T-380, T-3100, T-3130
- Usage: Oil Gas Water Pipe Wrap Tape for Underground Steel Pipe Wrapping
- Backing: Polyethylene PE HDPE LDPE MDPE
- Temperature Resistance: -34 to 71C
- Certification: ISO9001:2008
- Other Names: Pipe Tape,Pipe Wrap Tape,Pipe Wrapping Tape,Water Pipe Tape
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Covered Oil Gas Water Pipe Wrap Tape for Underground Steel Pipe Wrapping by Polyethylene PE Release Liner and then loaded to carton.....|
|Delivery Detail:||45 days|
1. INTRODUCTION TO PRODUCTS
Joint Tape ( Oil Gas Water Pipe Wrap Tape for Underground Steel Pipe Wrapping ) System Description:
The T-300 series is cold applied Pipe tape coating systems for anticorrosion of field joints, fittings, and specifically piping. Butyl Rubber Adhesive is a key in ground performance characteristic coupled with the low and high density polyethylene backing. This kind of tape can be applied by hand or with a wrapping machine.
- Heavy duty adhesive.
- Conformable to irregular shapes.
- No release liner / release liner.
- Established in ground history.
- Complies with AWWA (American Water Works Association) C-214 standard.
- Compatible with general coating systems.
T-300 Joint Tape (Pipe Tape, Tape for Pipe, Tape for Pipes) Series Coating Systems with AWWA C-214 Standard:
Type of Joint Tape (Pipe Tape)
(ASTM D 1000)
2, 3, 4, 6, 9,12
Black, White, Red, Blue, Purple, etc.
Peel Adhesion to Prime Pipe:
(ASTM D 1000)
230 oz/in, 25N/10mm
Cathodic Disbandment: (ASTM G8)
0.25 in radius 6.4 mm
Water Vapor Transmission Rate:
0.2g/100in2 /24h, 0.3mg/cm2/24h
Water Absorption: (ASTM D570)
Volume Resistively: (ASTM E257)
2.5 X 1012 ohm·cm
Dielectric Strength: (ASTM D 149)
(Normal in Ground Service)
-30 to 160 oF, -34 to 71oC
2. POLYETHYLENE PE TAPE & PRIMER APPLICATIONS:
Rust Removal > Priming> Inner Tape & Outer Tape Wrapping
2.1 Rust Removal
Steel Surface needs treating. Its quality shall reach Sa2 or St3 grade as prescribed in GB8923-88 Pre-paint Steel Surface Rust Grade and Rust-removal Grade, and it shall be dust-free.
Primer shall be stirred well before painting. An even film of primer is painted on the steel surface that is rust-removed completely and dust-free. After the primer dries up (one may feel no sticky). The steel pipe can be wrapping with tape (it usually takes 3 to 5 minutes). The primer dosage usually amounts to 80 to 100g / m2.
2.3 Inner Tape (Anti corrosion Tape) & Outer Tape (Protection Tape) Wrapping
The steel pipe that is painted with primer is wrapping with tape by means of suitable devices or tools as per joint needs, and wraps the inner tape and then wraps the outer tape. Tape tensibility can be 10 to 20 N / cm. The overlapped length between beginning and end of an adhesive tape shall be no less than 1/4 circumference of the steel pipe and the total length of adhesive tape shall be no less than 100mm. each film shall be paralleled, and must not be twisted and rumpled.
3. QUALITY CONTROL QA/QC: 3. QUALITY CONTROL QA/QC:
Mechanical Test> Plastic Test> Electric Test> Chemical Analysis> Heat Aging Test
Covered Tape by Polyethylene sheet,and then loaded to carton.
Logistic Department loading and transportation.